Term 4 goal sheet.

Term 4 Learning Goal

My Learning Goal
Get more Mathletics points each week - get more than 1500.

My Mathletics is not going well. I still haven’t been getting my Mathletics points and I need to get over 1500 points on Mathletics.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
1. Doing more Mathletics at home.
2. When I am on SML time I can do Mathletics first.
3. Get more help on Mathletics if it is too hard.
4. Do Mathletics before school in the Whanau Zone.
Probably get more points on Mathletics during the week. And I have 8900 points on Mathletics now.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
The teacher to check my work and I will prove it to the teacher that I have finished my work.

I will get more Mathletics points each week. I may even get the Maths certificate and trophy.
My Learner Qualities Goal

How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.

How will I know when I have achieved my goal?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moment in Time Writing